Like most children, I too had a teddy bear or two, when I was a boy of age. Over time I have, but are less qualified for this age group and therefore are very teddybearless. However, I would swear that I have always thought that teddy bears are adorable. Well, apparently I was wrong, but I did not know that until this evening.
That evening I went to Big Lots to get a few things that you normally use to buy my work life but also supportknown as food. In line in front of me was a wagon filled with teddy bears, which is really a great ... I thought they were abandoned by some children who have lost their parents again. But no ... Waited in line for. With some lady who is not age at all the teddy bear. In fact, it was much older than me and I saw all these teddy bear grotesque giant ... E 'Suddenly it occurred to me that this line would be long. And it was ...
My right foot started to hurt againand what is needed to support my life feel more and more functions, such as a ballast, as I put into my hands and not in one basket. Baskets were made Teddy Bears, and had been in the bank to check the price. For teddy bears, of course. How do you pack a giant teddy bear? With two bags because the bags are, of course, Teddy bears enormous pack, not yet invented.
Finally, the teddy bears of view. Mrs. teddy delivered his credit card to the cashier, whileI smiled apologetically. "No problem" I said, "I hate teddy bears for long." I lied, but I hate them now! This world would be a much better place without a teddy bear!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น