วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Teddy Bear World (Poetic Prose)

I think today, stuffed animals, teddy bears, I have a child, were well done, when I was a kid, all together, I remember, I was eighteen, she pressed against me, embraced her, One day they came into my imaginary world and remained for years, I have had for some years, more recently expressed by my mother for my birthday and Christmas, all colors, dark eyes, China, my Panda Bear.

For me it came from a secret world, without the paingrow, or even the birth, and suddenly they were there in the attic, if I wanted to visit them. Waiting for my shoes and the ceiling of the chimney exposed for me to come back, and I never asked the question, and I grew up with them. In dreams, I dragged them into the sky. I never planned my adult life, I was sure I would get rid of them, were always around me, empty for advice, but useful. I knew he had filled, stuffed hearts and eyes sewn on, no tongues. I remained silentNight with them, hoarding my bed, and she had dignity, not a rite, has never examined me for mistakes.

At night, asleep in her beauty that seemed little teddy bear, looked at me as if he were sleeping, when I had to let go of the last, because I grew up, this year I had a small hole in my heart, a hollow body, I have it in this way, I might be the unspoken words that could be said that they wanted to hear if they said something, but of course leaves noWords for me, besides the fact that they knew from my world a little 'better for me to bear, and I still believe that stitched together, then.

No: 2417 7-23-2008

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น